- › Refractory Material
- › Insulation Material
- › Energy Product
- › Solution
- › About Us
- › Company Profile
- › Company News
- › Company Honor
- › Technical Support
- › Contact Us
Cement kiln SNCR denitration technology[05/17/2016]
1.The SNCR Denitration Process
SNCR system of flue gas denitration process is completed by the following four basic processes:
(1)To receive and store reductant;
(2)Reducing agent of measuring output, mixed with water dilution;
(3)In the boiler proper place injection diluted reductant;
(4)Reducing agent mixed with the flue gas denitration reaction
2. The Problem of Cement Kiln SNCR Denitration
(1) Amino reducer (NH3), urea reaction features and additive modification method;
(2) Reducing agent is sprayed into the area of the composition and temperature, atmosphere, dust concentration, as well as reducing agent in the retention period of SNCR reaction temperature range;
(3) The effect of ammonia nitrogen ratio on the denitration efficiency and high ammonia escape sequence of pipeline jam, pollution;
(4) Reducing agent and gas mixed problem quickly.
3.The Main Factors Influencing the SNCR Denitration Efficiency
Experimental results show the main factors influencing the SNCR denitration efficiency：
(1) Temperature range (850 ~ 1 050 ℃).
(2) The retention time (0.1 ~ 0.5 s);
(3) The ammonia nitrogen ratio (1 ~ 2);
(4) Reducing agent and the mixing degree of flue gas.
(5) The denitration efficiency of SNCR technology is also related to the content of O2, CO content. When c (NH3)/c (NOX) for 12 or so, the efficiency is as high as 80%.But if c (NH3)/c (NOX) is too high, will cause the penetration of NH3, which produce secondary pollution.
Except these, there are other different refractory material in our factory, and all of them have been used by many companies .